Wednesday 20 May 2009

New Beginning

Woohoo! I have just completed my last IB examination this morning. This was the moment, the moment I had been waiting for, dreading for as the stress levels built up. But now that I had made it and survived this difficult course, there is strangely an anti climatic sense to it all. It feels rather surrealistic that its all over.

But what now? What am I supposed to do?

I know I have university life to look forward to, I know have sports and graduation ceremonies to look forward to, but for me it just feels like something is missing. I feel that I should do something related to Economics, not only because it is the course I'm pursuing but because I am genuinely interested in the subject of Economics.

During this summer I aim to post up a summary-guide for the course to help future students of IB Economics. I also hope that this blog allows me to brush up and learn the content more thoroughly. Having studied higher level economics , I understand that this is not one of the more challenging subjects but this blog would certainly aid students who want to study and improve their knowledge of economics.

Watch this space!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think the definition of "Inferior good" you are giving in the section "Giffen goods" (May 26th 2009) is not correct.
    An inferior good is a good whose demand decreases when INCOME increases (and vice versa).
    It has nothing to do with own-price elasticity, but with income elasticity.
    I was just browsing and found the blog - don't know if you are still keeping it up to date after all this time :-)

    ReplyDelete